Brisbane photo restoration, retouching and prints
We’re an Australian imaging company working in collaboration with the team at The Framer Gallery West End in Brisbane. Together we provide a comprehensive imaging service from scanning, to digital photo restoration, printing and framing.
How it works
- Take your photo or document in to The Framer Gallery (ring first to make an appointment).
- They will give you an estimate for the cost, and we will confirm before proceeding
- They will scan the photo and send the digital file to us
- We restore the image, and when finished send you a digital proof
- On approval we will send you the invoice. If ordered, we’ll send the print back to The Framer Gallery for framing.
Our Brisbane partner The Framer Gallery is centrally located on Vulture Street in the West End. Store owner Kerry will be able to advise on restoration options and scan your image (which then comes to us for restoration).
Please ring Kerry on 3846 1616 to arrange a time for scanning.
When complete, we’ll send a print (if required) back to the shop for pick up – of course Kerry and her team can also help when it comes to framing the restored image. They have a great selection of custom and ready-made frames to protect your photo and get it looking fabulous up on your wall.
There is plenty of parking on Vulture Street and nearby side streets.
61 Vulture St (Cnr of Cambridge St) West End
Point of contact – Kerry Hart
Opening hours: 9am–5pm Tuesday to Friday, 9am–2pm Saturday